|Director / Email
✉ Stan Bormann, APSA, MPSA·
The PSA Member Service function was created to make the extensive PSA services more understandable and available to members. PSA Member Services provides “Welcome Emails” to members in their first year of membership and serves as a resource guide to help direct you to the best person to answer your questions.
Please consult our ever-growing list of questions (below) for quick answers to your questions or email the Director of Member services at: email@example.com for assistance.
1. Login to PSA so you are automatically entitled to see all member-protected pages
2. Choose an image to be included in PSA's new member gallery
How do I do that? Click the Members Only button from the left side of any page on the PSA website and choose PSA Gallery Upload and then click the Upload form for the first Year Member gallery. If you don't see the Members Only button, login first.
3. Check out our current list of volunteer opportunities: https://psa-photo.org/index.php?present-volunteer-opportunities
4. Join a study group: https://psa-photo.org/index.php?study-groups
5. Take a PSA online course (they're free for PSA members) - https://psa-photo.org/index.php?education-online-courses
6. Check out a PSA division that matches your interests, read their current newsletter, and click the section on Programs for individuals - contact the division chair or the director of a specific program if you'd like to find out more information
7. Check out our Stars and ROPA for guidelines on how you can earn a PSA distinction: https://psa-photo.org/index.php?stars-and-ropa
8. Read the latest PSA Journal: found in the Members Only section under PSA Media.
9. Register for the 365 day gallery - information found in the Members Only section under "365-day Gallery"
10. If you are USA-based, join your local PSA chapter: https://psa-photo.org/index.php?chapter-list