Logging into the PSA Website
PSA members must login to the PSA website in order to update their personal information or to access many PSA benefits. The following are a list of questions and answers that may be assistance to you, if you have difficulty logging in. Select a question to see or hide its answer, or select "Show All" to reveal all questions and answers.
Show All / Hide All
- What information should be put in the Username box?
As of January 1, PSA members can login using either the email address they have on file with PSA or their Member I.D.
Members I.D.s can be found on the label on the PSA Journal or on your downloaded membership card. PSA no longer sends out membership cards, but these can be printed from the My PSA page on the site.
Emails can now be used as a login method, as long as it is unique to only one PSA member.
- What if my partner and I use the same email? Can I still login with that email?
No, unfortunately you cannot. In that case, you have one of two choices:
- You can login with your individual member I.D.
- You can get a new email address for one of you. Most internet providers will allow you to use more than one email address and many services, such as gmail, yahoo, hotmail, and others, will provide you with a free email address.
- What if I am a club representative and I use the same email as a Club Rep as I do as an individual member of PSA. Can I use that email to login?
No, you cannot use the same email as a Club Representative and an individual. Club representatives, after login, are directed to a Club-Representatives-Only page and Individuals are directed to My PSA. The system has no way of knowing in what capacity you are logging on. It needs one email associated with you personally and one with you as a club representative.
What are the solutions when someone has the same email as a Club Representative and an Individual Member?
- You can login with your Individual Member I.D. or your PSA-Member Club I.D.
- You can get a new email address for you as a club representative. Most internet providers will allow you to use more than one email address and many services, such as gmail, yahoo, hotmail, and others, will provide you with a free email address. As a suggestion, you might distinguish between the two emails in an easily-remembered way, such as: psa-club-rep-Bob-Jones@gmail.com, and Bob-Jones@gmail.com
- I can't remember my password.
Resetting a password is easy! Click the box that says "Forgot Password" and follow the directions. You can also check out this video below for assistance. The video starts after 8 seconds and uses the member I.D. as a username - you can also put in your email.
- How can I change my password?
To change your password, click "Forgot Password." This will allow you to reset your password.
- How can I tell if I am successfully logged in?
Once you login, you are taken directly to the MyPSA page (individuals) or the Club-Reps Only page (groups) and new gray buttons appear in the left pane of every page but the Home Page: Return to My PSA, Renew Membership, My Account, Member Search, and Logout. If you see those buttons throughout the site, you will know you are logged in.
- After I login, I am still on the Home page of the site. Is that as it should be?
If that happens to you, even if the login box says "Welcome" with your name on it, you are not logged in. This often happens when a membership has expired or there is something incorrect in the database. Notify headquarters
if this happens to you.
A proper login will redirect you to the MyPSA page.
- Do I always have to use the home page to login?
No, the home page is only one page on the website for logging in. Every page on the website gives you the opportunity to login from the left pane. Use the button that says "Member Login" whether you are an individual or club member of PSA.
- How often do I have to login?
Logins will stay active until midnight, Central Time, as long as you do not log out of your browser, i.e. Internet Explorer, Safari, Firefox, Chrome, etc. If you are logged out, you will no longer see the gray buttons such as Member Search in the left pane.
To manually logout of the site, click Logout" from the left pane of any page but the home page. From the home page, click the words "Log out" that appear under your name.
If you logout of your browser (or turn off your computer), you will have to login again to PSA. If your computer goes to "sleep" but you have not logged out of your browser, you will still be logged in once you "awaken" your computer.