|This program is an information source regarding the services and activities available to PSA members from the 3D Division (3DD). For questions about this Division or its services and activities, contact the Director.|
HOW TO VIEW A STEREO IMAGE1. View at a normal viewing distance and wear your glasses if you normally wear them.
2. The stereo pair should be approximately in the center of your visual field.
3. Looking "through" the screen, look to the distance.
4. A third image will appear between the left and right pictures.
5. Without converging the eyes, slowly focus on the central third image.
6. A 3D picture will emerge.