PSA - Educating and Connecting People through Photography
✉ Shiv Verma, APSA, MNEC·
||The PSA Webinar program will invite various accomplished photographers or photographic companies to present Webinars using the Citrix GoTo Webinar and GoTo Training System. An attempt will be made to include all Webinars in a digital library once they are presented, which can be accessed by all PSA members and clubs.
Select an event, below, to reveal its details.
Show All / Hide All
- Friday, November 9 - Color Management for Photographers
THIS WEBINAR ALREADY TOOK PLACE - TO SEE THE RECORDED WEBINAR, LOGIN TO THE MEMBERS ONLY AREA, SELECT EDUCATION/WEBINARS.
If you are already logged in, you can go there directly
Date: Friday, November 9, 2018
Time: 12:00pm - 1:00pm (Eastern Standard Time)
All participants must register in advance (you can sign up until the webinar begins)
A Photographer’s Color Management Workflow
The best weapon in any photographer’s kit is a ColorChecker Passport and iOne Studio a Monitor/Printer Profiler. This seminar is for everyone who is concerned about good color quality in Still and Hybrid Photography. Here is what you will learn:
We will be using GoToWebinar - you can join our session by using a Mac, PC or a mobile device
- Using the Color Checker to white balance and obtain correct color in your images
- Using Lightroom for profiling and color managing your images
- Preventing and Correcting color casts
- Warming and Cooing your portraits and landscapes to set the right mood
- Calibrating your monitor for optimized editing