|Home||About||Distinctions||Awards||Patronage||Congress||Biennials||Clubs' World Cup|
The Photographic Alliance of America (PAA) is granted only one submission of FIAP Distinction applications in any one year, and the applications must all be submitted at the same time. For the PAA, the closing date for completed applications to reach the FIAP Liaison Officer will be March 31 each year.
The process starts the preceding December 1. Full details and the schedule for the next year’s application process are on this website beginning with the “Distinctions” webpage. The significant dates (deadlines) will also be posted in a timely manner on the Photographic Alliance of America Facebook page. Click on the Facebook logo (above-right) for a direct link, and bookmark that link. There will be plenty of time to register and submit a completed application for anyone who has achieved the criteria.
Schedule Summary for AFIAP, EFIAP, and EFIAP Levels Distinctions
* Acquire FIAP Photographers Card: Before filling out the Online FIAP Distinction Registration
* Submit the Online FIAP Distinction Registration: after December 1 and before January 31
* Submit completed FIAP Dossier for checking: after December 10
* Send completed application with approved dossier: after January 10 and before March 31
Schedule Summary for MFIAP Distinction
* “MFIAP Portfolio Registration” email: as soon as possible
* Email confirming plan to proceed to create Portfolio for MFIAP: as soon as possible
* Submit completed Portfolio: anytime, but not after February 28