This list of volunteer opportunities is updated regularly. Members who are interested in one of the positions listed, should read about the program or activity on the webpage that is linked, read the Master Operating Manual (MOM) for the position if it is linked, and complete the Volunteer Application. The volunteer will be contacted as soon as possible.
Members who have a PSA position in need of a volunteer need to provide the information requested on the Post a PSA Volunteer Position form and the position will be posted on this page.
Select a position, below, to reveal or hide more information about it. Select "Show All" to see all positions and their descriptions.
Log in all complaints received;
· Acknowledge receipt of each complaint;
· Forward each complaint to the appropriate party for action (normally the Ethics Review Advisor);
· Monitor progress toward the ultimate disposition of the complaint as the complaint proceeds through appropriate action stages;
· Maintain a log of such progress, including a record of the ultimate disposition.
· Provide summary reports of that log to the PSA Secretary for forwarding to the PSA Board/Executive Committee.