Application for Recognition of Photographic Achievement (ROPA)
What you will need:
- Browser must be set to accept pop-up windows so you can attach portrait and Star Ratings Certificates
- Headshot (portrait) of the Photographer, 768px vertical, 300ppi, jpeg (will be uploaded as attachment to form)
- Star ratings certificates (to upload as attachments)
- Complete all appropriate fields on application
- Press SUBMIT ROPA APPLICATION (found on bottom of form) when completed
- No fee required with application
- Payment is due after the application is approved
- A link will be emailed so payment can be made
- $40 per application
Trouble attaching Portrait or Star Ratings Certificates?
In order to upload your portrait or certificates, your browser must be set to accept pop-up windows. Please check your browser preferences for Content and either allow pop-up windows for all websites or add http://www.psa-photo.org to your Allowed Popups or Exceptions list.
PSA will begin accepting applications for the new QPSA distinction
(for those without previous distinctions) on January 5, 2018.
Please do not submit applications for that distinction before then. Thank you.
Please fill out the online application (below). Fields marked with a red star *
are required fields. When complete, click Submit ROPA Application
at the bottom of the screen in order to finalize the application. Application processing can take up to 5 business days - if you do not hear anything after 5 business days, please email ✉ email@example.com
to make sure your application was received.