PSA - Educating and Connecting People through Photography
✉ Shiv Verma, APSA, MNEC·
||The PSA Webinar program will invite various accomplished photographers or photographic companies to present Webinars using the Citrix GoTo Webinar and GoTo Training System. An attempt will be made to include all Webinars in a digital library once they are presented, which can be accessed by all PSA members and clubs.
Select an event, below, to reveal its details.
Show All / Hide All
- Achieving Photographic Distinctions from the Photographic Society of America, December 2018
Webinar available for viewing in the Member's Only area
Given by Roy Killen, GMPSA, EFIAP, APSEMThis webinar will explain the process of obtaining Star Ratings and Recognition of Photographic Achievement (ROPA). It is recommended that participants download the “Star 1-5 Application Instructions” and the “Star Ratings Application Spreadsheet” from https://psa-photo.org/index.php?stars-and-ropa prior to the webinar.
- Details from Friday, November 9, 2018 - Color Management for Photographers
PSA’s first webinar, “A Photographer’s Color Management Workflow” was broadcast on Friday, November 9, 2018
The webinar was recorded and is available for members to view. You must be logged in to the Members Only Area and then use the Education link on the upper left and the dropdown menu to the “Webinar” tab.
for a direct link. (requires member login first)
Details of this webinar are:A Photographer’s Color Management Workflow
The best weapon in any photographer’s kit is a ColorChecker Passport and iOne Studio a Monitor/Printer Profiler. This seminar is for everyone who is concerned about good color quality in Still and Hybrid Photography. Here is what you will learn:
- Using the Color Checker to white balance and obtain correct color in your images
- Using Lightroom for profiling and color managing your images
- Preventing and Correcting color casts
- Warming and Cooling your portraits and landscapes to set the right mood
- Calibrating your monitor for optimized editing