As the Northern Ireland Membership Director, I look forward to helping members of our country take advantage of all of its available photographic opportunities. If you reside in Northern Ireland please feel free to contact me with your thoughts and suggestions about creating programs that will benefit our country's members or on any of the following items.
- To get an idea of the services PSA offers, check out the following sample resources offered to members: PSA Opportunities. Further information is available by clicking “Learn More” where indicated.
- Information about photographic Divisions.
- Participate in International Exhibitions and apply for Star Ratings leading to ROPA distinctions. QPSA is the first distinction requiring 3 stars (54 acceptances). There is vertually no waiting period between applications for different star levels or ROPA distinctions
- New members are permitted to use all their PSA acknowledged acceptances and titles accepted in exhibitions in the twelve months prior to joining PSA towards ROPA distinctions. Members with additional acceptances in preceding years can backdate their membership for $25 per year to facilitate the use of such prior acceptances only.
I will provide a master excel spread-sheet on request to assist with keeping your records in the same format as per the application forms.
Earn one year’s free membership.
A member can earn one years free membership by referring 10 new members in one calendar year and a year’s free membership by referring five new members in a subsequent calendar year. Please ensure that your name is listed on the application form by the new member.
For members and non-members (who intend to join PSA), it is essential to record the PSA division for each acceptance and whether color or mono in order to complete the online application for star ratings and ROPA distinctions.
- Participate in a PSA Member Gallery
- Publish an article in the PSA Journal
An important part of the PSA experience is awarding the hundreds of volunteers that help our organization. Review the information on Awards found on the PSA website. The upper right area lists the awards that are available. Make yourself aware of the guidelines, instructions and proposal submission dates for PSA Honors, Society Recognition Awards and PSA Service Awards.
The PSA Membership Brochure is available in seventeen different languages . Please go to membership at the top of the homepage then click on International. https://psa-photo.org/index.php?international-overview
I will be more than happy to provide you with further details on any of the above topics so please feel free to contact me.
Thank you for visiting with us. Please come again!