Support PSA: PSA Planned Giving Program
PSA has established Endowment Fund III at the Oklahoma City Community Foundation. To benefit the Endowment Fund, PSA has established a Planned Giving Program that allows members several methods with great flexibility to support PSA. All gifts to the fund will benefit PSA and are tax deductible depending on the type of gift.
Planned Giving Options:
- Charitable Gift Annuity (CGA) provides individuals 55 years or greater with not only income for life, but also the opportunity to make a gift to support the PSA endowment. Through a CGA, a gift can be made with cash or other assets of at least $20,000.00, income is received for life, and at the end of the annuity the remaining assets will go to the PSA Endowment Fund III.
- Charitable Remainder Trust (CRI) allows a member to place assets in a trust that pays annual income to the member or a beneficiary for life or a term of years. A CRI can provide several tax benefits. Upon termination of the trust, the remaining assets will benefit the PSA Endowment Fund III.
- Charitable Lead Trust (CLT) allows a member to transfer assets to the foundation that then pays a percentage of the assets' value to the PSA Endowment Fund III. At the end of the CLT term, the remaining assets are passed on to designated beneficiaries.
- Retirement Plan Assets can be used to make a charitable gift to the endowment and reduce the tax burden on heirs.
- A Bequest in a will is the simplest planned gift to make. A member can designate a percentage, the residual, or the entire estate to benefit the PSA Endowment Fund III. Sample bequest language can be found at www.occf.org.
- Other Types of Gifts that can be accepted to benefit the PSA Endowment Fund III:
- Appreciated Stocks, Bonds and Mutual Funds
- Real Estate
- Business-Related Assets
- Life Insurance
- Oil and Gas Interests
- Royalty interests
For more information contact:
PSA Endowment Fund III
Oklahoma City Community Foundation
P.O. Box 1146
Oklahoma City, OK 73101-1146