PSA Club & Council Benefits
- Access to the PSA Club Services area of the PSA website where ten Consultants are available to help PSA-member club's leadership with: Getting Started, PSA Membership, PSA Club Forums, Club Communication, Technical Assistance, PSA Interclub Competitions, Judging Services, Club Programs, Club Community Service, and Club Recognition.
- A copy of the monthly, full-color PSA Journal and annual Who's Who in Photography to bring to club meetings and share with club members.
- Receive the quarterly, emailed PSA newsletter for clubs, The Projector, which includes updates and ideas for PSA-member clubs and councils.
- Invitation to join the Photo-Editors online forum which provides sample articles and other information for the club/Council editor and webmaster.
- Invitation to join the Camera Club Sparkle online forum which provides an information exchange for club Presidents and the PSA Club Representative.
- Listing on the club's Region or State web page on the PSA web site and a link to the club's web site. Potential to submit photos of club activities to be posted on the PSA News in Pix web page.
- Opportunity to enter the six free PSA digital Interclub competitions. These Interclub competitions include Projected Image, Creative, Nature, Travel, Photojournalism, and 3D images. There is also a free Print Interclub competition.
- Opportunity to participate in the PSA Youth Photography Showcase. The publicity generated by the Youth Showcase is beneficial in recruiting new club members.
- Opportunity to submit the club/council's newsletter and website to the PSA Newsletter and Web Site contests.
- Opportunity to submit application for the PSA Club Service Award (for Service to the Community) and gain recognition for the club.
- Use of the PSA Logo on the club/council newsletter, web site, brochure, etc.
- Discounted customizable, template club web site that removes the work load from one person and assures the maintenance & safety of the images and data.
- Discounted software to manage the conduct of digital club competitions.
- Reduced cost of various products and services of interest to photographers: seminars, workshops, Webinars.
- Club judging service for every division; including real-time, remote judging for prints and digital images.