To view all of PSA's recent news, click the top link in the left pane that says PSA News Items
and select the news item you'd like to read. News items start with a title and then are followed either by the PSA area associated with the item and/or the date the news item was originally posted.
2013 YOUTH PHOTOGRAPHY SHOWCASE
PSA Youth - 2013-09-05 08:28:48
Karen Kotner, William (Skip) LaRue, and Roger McCarthy (all members of the St. Louis Camera Club) judged
369 prints and 426 digital images
1st Place Print winners:
- Architecture—New York Textures by Max Schremmer of Hilton Head Island High School in South Carolina, sponsored by the Camera Club of Hilton Head Island.
- People/Animals—Tutus, Oh My! by Abby Lawrence of Ridgeland High School, Rossville, Georgia, sponsored by the Photographic Society of Chattanooga.
- Scapes—Path to Happiness by Tonya Lewis of West Valley High School in Spokane Valley Washington, sponsored by the Inland Empire Chapter.
- Photojournalism—Holding On by Jessica Keller of Cherokee High School in Marlton, New Jersey, sponsored by the Ocean County Camera Club.
- Photographer’s Choice—Freedom by Joseph Dennis, Thompson Valley High School, Loveland, Colorado.
1st Place Digital winners:
- Architecture—Solid Justice by Katie Salemo from Cherry Creek CTE School in Greenwood Village, Colorado, sponsored by the Loveland Photographic Society.
- People/Animals—Electrified by Christopher Anderson from Maine West High School in Des Plaines, Illinois, sponsored by the Chicago Chapter.
- Scapes—Yosemite by Evan Peacock from Clovis North High School in Fresno, California, sponsored by the Fresno Camera Club.
- Photojournalism—Companion in Poverty by Jackie Juarez from Clovis High School in California, sponsored by the Fresno Camera Club.
- Photographer’s Choice—Glass Sammy by Tess Buchannan from Polaris Expeditionary Learning School in Fort Collins, Colorado, sponsored by the Loveland Photographic Society.